Thursday, August 25, 2011

A Quick Thank You!

I have been having a great week on my new blog!  But this new adventure has been a little intimidating for me.  I've had to learn so much (and I have tons yet to learn).  And when I surf around and look through all of these great home decorating blogs, I am so impressed by them.  There are many creative and talented people out there!  I am so excited that I have been embraced by this blogging world so quickly.  And I'm very happy to share that I've been featured - by two more blogs!  The first is The Brambleberry Cottage.  Liz featured my lovely $1 white urns -


I explained the whole project here.

The second blog to feature one of my projects was Bear Rabbit Bear.  Melanie actually featured my Homemade Dance Floor on her Facebook page!  Wow!


You can see how I made this for my daughter's sweet 16th birthday party here.

Thanks SO much Liz and Melanie!  I really appreciate that you chose my projects!

By the way - I'm working on my kitchen post for later today.  I hope you stop back!