Monday, September 26, 2011

Knock Off Decor - Check It Out!



I am so excited to be featured over at Knock Off Decor today!  If you aren't familiar with that site - you really need to check it out!  Beckie features all sorts of projects that are based on products seen in very popular high end stores.  Today, she is featuring my pear redo -


Do you remember these?  I bought them at Salvation Army for $1.88.  I wasn't crazy about the color but I knew that was an easy fix.  So, I took them outside and gave them a few light coats of Rustoleum Gloss White -


Now I love them!  And it seems that I'm not the only one into pears - I found a similar set at Ballard Design - for $35 (that's for the small one - $49 for the large)!!

Terra-Cotta Pears

Don't get me wrong - I think these are great.  I just couldn't bring myself to part with that much money on pears.  So, I'm happy with mine.

Thanks again Beckie!!