Sunday, September 11, 2011

The Versatile Blogger Award!



I have been nominated for my first blogging award - The Versatile Blogger!!  Woohoo!!






Thanks Kathryn from The Dedicated House!  I love her blog (very inspiring!) so this is really cool!


Rules for the Versatile Blogger:

1.  Thank the person or persons who nominated you. 
2.  Share 7 things about yourself.
3.  Nominate 15 blogs you have recently enjoyed. 


Seven things about me - 

1. I love fixing up houses.

2. I would like to open up my own store someday - and sell painted furniture.

3. I love reading other blogs - and getting great ideas from such talented people.

4. I prefer old things - and making them better.

5. I am frugal - and always looking for a great deal.

6. I love a challenge.  I think it would be fun to completely remodel a house using only recycled materials.  It forces me to be more creative.

7. I never work on deadlines.  I juggle family, housework and decorating everyday.  I would rather take my time than stress over self imposed deadlines.  


And the 15 blogs that inspire me (in no particular order):
















Check out these fabulous blogs!  It's amazing how creative and talented these women are!

And thank you Kathryn - this has been really fun!