Monday, October 3, 2011

The New My Covered Bridge!!

Notice anything different? My blog has gone through a makeover!  I mentioned yesterday that I was working on some changes to my blog design.  Although I was happy just to get this little project up and running a few months ago, I knew it needed to be upgraded.  I spent a lot of time recently trying to figure out how to make my blog better (probably much more time than most people would - but I have no idea how to do web design.  I'm winging it).

I started with a new header.  I found this free header design at The Cutest Blog on the Block.  I copied and pasted it into Picnik.  There, I was able to add my blog title.  I changed my background (how fun are polkadots??) right here in Blogger's template design.  I also changed the color of my navigation bar (where all of those tabs are - I'm loving grey lately).  I even changed up the Blogger navbar (that navy blue bar at the top) to match my new theme.

I actually have a couple more changes to add.  And a few things yet to figure out.  But I couldn't wait to give this new design a go!  What do you think?