Friday, December 9, 2011

My Friday Five - Week 6

In honor of the major minor snow storm in my area, I thought I'd dedicate My Friday Five to all things Snowman!  I have found some really cute ideas on Pinterest - and I can't wait to show them to you!  So grab a cup of coffee (or hot chocolate or something warm) and enjoy.



1.  Here's a fun version of the snowman t-shirt - tie dye!


Beth from From the Hive came up with this great idea.  Head over to her blog for the how-to's.  What kid wouldn't want to rock this look? I love how this turned out!


2.  Not sure what to do with your old plastic bread-bag clips?  Turn them into snowmen for your treat bags - 


This is so smart!  Amanda from Crafts by Amanda painted these adorable little snowmen on old bread bag clips. They make me smile.  So cute.


3.  I fell in love with this giant snowman snow globe - 


Yes it's made from fish bowls.  Very creative!  You can check this snowman out at Sassy Trash.  Oh and I love the little snowman - in the snowman.  


4.  While we're on the subject of making snowmen out of unique items - how about one made out of plastic cups - 


Mary from Colorcitos built this little guy using plastic cups!  I kinda want to try to make this but I kinda know I'm not talented enough.  Sad.  But I know what will cheer me up - Nutter Butter snowman cookies - 


5.  That's right - my last Friday find is tasty (and cute) - 


I LOVE these Nutter Butter snowman cookies.  Angie from My Pretty Purse shares this fun recipe on her blog.  This would make a great gift for a teacher, friend, or blogger.  {hint hint...}  

Are you inspired yet?