(notice the new "my friday five" graphic? Cute huh?)
1) Paint chip art. You've probably seen this done before but I thought I'd point it out again -
Lisa from Before Meets After made this version. I love the colors - and it would be so easy to adapt to your own decor. Any colors or patterns would work. It's just fun.
2) Do you read a lot? Why not make bookmarks out of paint chips?
That's just what Jessica from How About Orange did. How cute are these?
3) Here's a project that I heart. A lot. A paint chip chandelier.
Rhi at Hey Gorgeous can show you how she put this whole thing together. And, btw, her whole blog is gorgeous. I highly recommend taking a look.
4) I found a great Valentine's Day paint chip project -
These are beautiful! And so easy! Vanessa at Silly Eagle Books made these sweet Valentines. Head over to her blog to see how she did it. I wish my kids were younger - I'd definitely make these for their classmates. They are so much better than handing out Sponge Bob Valentines.
5) This last idea is awesome. It's smart, useful, and beautiful. A paint chip calendar -
I pinned this from The Aesthetic Writer - and it was repinned 20 times in about an hour. It seems that everyone loves this idea! And if you found an old frame at a thrift store, it would be cheap to make. Yay for cheap!
Are you inspired yet?