Friday, February 10, 2012

My Friday Five - Week 14

I've been hacked!  Well, not really but I'm going to devote My Friday Five to some of the best Ikea hacks on the web.  I love a good Ikea hack. We are lucky enough to have an Ikea close by (actually it's in the next country but I drive by it a lot) and I think about shopping there all the time.  It's just a little intimidating.  I've been in a couple of times but it's so huge that I never know where to start.  I think the key is to go in with a list - and stick to it. So if you are looking for some ideas for Ikea shopping - here's a much-bigger-than-five My Friday Five.  But don't worry, I'll make it into a list of five...

Ready?


1. The Rast dresser.  Without a doubt, this piece of furniture is the most hacked item on the planet.  Why?  Because it's cheap ($34.99) and made out of solid wood.  Here's it is in it's raw form  


And here are some awesome afters - 







2. The Lack side table.  Another great piece to hack at only $7.99 -


Ready for some afters?






3. The Edland.  This piece is available in a few sizes - but at $199, it's very affordable - 


Check out these hacks - 





3. The Kura bed.  Only $199 - 



And some afters -





5. Everything else...







Are you inspired yet?