Thursday, March 1, 2012

Homemade Body Scrub - I Pinned It and Did It!

The winter months can be tough on my skin.  And although we have had a mild winter, I still have the same dry skin that I usually have during these months.  Enter Pinterest.  I searched for a homemade body scrub to rejuvenate my hands, elbows and feet.  Here's what I found -


This is a Vanilla Brown Sugar body scrub.  And it is awesome.  There are only four ingredients - so it's super easy to put together.  Stephanie Lynn from Under The Table And Dreaming created this recipe.  Head over to her blog to get the details.  It's so worth it.  My skin feels so much better now.  Even my husband tried it.  (He loved it too.  Just don't tell his friends.  They might not understand.)

What did I love most?  It's a lot cheaper than store bought scrub.  Yay!  And it smells great.  I'm keeping it in a Rubbermaid container in the bathroom - just so I can use it every day.  Goodbye dry winter skin!


P.S. - Last night, I added all of my favorite blogs to my BlogLovin account.  I don't want to miss a single post now that Google Friend Connect is going away.  Remember - you can still follow me through GFC but that will probably change soon.  Check out my sidebar for alternative tools to get my posts.

P.P.S.  If you have a blog, and are following me now, please leave a comment here with your blog name - I'll follow you on BlogLovin!  (and as far as I know, followers are anonymous over there, but I'll stop by and say 'hi'!)

I've shared this project here - 


Visit thecsiproject.com