Friday, March 2, 2012

My Friday Five - Week 17

Who's hungry?  Just me?  :-)  Well, I've been trying to eat a little healthier lately (that was one of my goals for the year - next week I'll update you on how I'm doing on all of my other goals).  And I have spent some time on Pinterest looking for new recipes to help me along.  Unfortunately, sometimes I find some really tempting desserts instead.  And I pin them.  You know, just in case I need a little reward...So, I thought I'd share some recipes that I found - and that I'm dying to try...

So much for eating healthy...

Ready?




1.  S'Mores Croissants.  


Those look soooo good.  And easy.  Head over to Northern Cottage to get the full instructions for this tasty treat.  Mmmmm...chocolate.....


2.  Speaking of chocolate...how about a Chocolate Eclair?


Ummm yes.  Doesn't that look delicious?  Anna at Hidden Ponies whipped these up.  I am not much of a baker, but I may have to learn!  She makes it look sort of easy.  And tasty.


3.  Cake Batter Pudding Cookies.


Nikki from Chef In Training created these little guys.  I can't wait to give this recipe a try!  They look so good (and pretty too!).  Head over to her blog to get the step-by-step.


4.  Cinnamon Sugar Popovers.


I think I could eat the whole batch of these!  Yum!  Amy from Minimally Invasive can give you the details.  Check out her blog - she is amazing in the kitchen!  


5.  With Easter coming up, I thought it would be fun to share these - 


Aren't these bird's nests adorable?  Bridget from Bake At 350 can show you how to make them - just in time for Easter!  I love these!

Are you inspired yet?