Friday, March 16, 2012

My Friday Five - Week 18

Time for some fun. I've mentioned a few times that I'd love to buy (and fix up) an old farmhouse.  And while it's just a dream, I still like to plan out my vision on Pinterest.  You know, just in case we win the lottery or something.  So, here's a collection of architectural elements that I'd like to see in my future (dream) farmhouse.  Well, it's a partial list. There are many more ideas that I have pinned. Oh, and I've had a little trouble sourcing all of the pictures, but I did try my best.

Ready?



1.  Great outdoor space.  Doesn't this space look relaxing?  I could definitely enjoy a cup of coffee out here.



2.  Light and bright kitchen.  I love this kitchen - it's such a beautiful space. It's not too big but the windows and tall ceiling make it feel spacious.  Perfect.

{unknown}


3.  Beautiful dutch door entry.  This is just so inviting.  And I'm in love with the color combination too.  

{unknown}


4.  Inspiring passageway.  What's not to love about this space?  It's gorgeous.



5.  Herringbone floors.  When I pinned this picture, I knew that I had to have these floors.  The pattern is beautiful.  



Are you inspired yet?